Sunday, September 9, 2012

Went on a little shopping spree

Today was the first beautiful day in south Jersey where the windows could be opened and  nice wind was blowing. I guess yesterdays storm cleaned us out.
So our favorite place to go strolling in Autumn is Haddonfield NJ . It is a quaint historic little town where you can eat or have a nice British pub meal go shopping and see the quilt shop and the British shop. I bought some gifts for the family and some sauces for making British Sheppard's pie . Also some Cornish Pasties for dinner. 



I went to the quilt shop in Haddonfield and bought some threads , fabrics and needles. They were already starting on their Christmas ornaments so I got some of those too. You just put buttons on the little styrofoam balls. You hold them down with applique pins and ribbon top them. I suppose if you need some pins or buttons they are there for the taking :) LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment