Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Re thinking my quilting ability and style

For someone who has been quilting since 1984 , one would think they have a style or a particular way of doing things , maybe even an inclination towards a certain kind or type of quilt or color of fabric . However , I dont...The more I think about it I have been all over the place with quilting, taken classes from applique to folksy to fast piecing to whatever is new at the time.Do I like modern , or traditional., folk art or prim???




My mind keeps reverting to wanting to do my own thing , whatever that is. I have noticed I have done everybody's class , everybody's colors , and everybody's ways but my own...GOOD GRIEF !!!It's always how some one else taught me to do this.. So I have decided to figure this out , my way !!!Finally ..with out appology or excuses...

2 comments:

  1. I think it just means you're eclectic - and that's a good thing. :) blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marlene.. Im ready to have a quilting adventure how fun..

      Delete